
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia - I just couldn't walk away from hockey after having it a part of my life for 22 years, so I applied for a volunteer assistant coaching position at numerous high schools in the Halifax Regional Municipality. I had a few responses, but Dartmouth High School proved to be the most interested. Dartmouth had a rough season last year finishing last in the league, but things are looking up and I think we will have solid shot at the championship.
Our first game was last week against Auburn High Eagles was a very close battle. We had a mental lapse in the third that cost us 2 quick goals, but we rallied back showing great character. Unfortunately we came up short losing 4-3. Next game for us is against JL Ilsley on October 12, 2010.
Here is the link to our website Dartmouth High School Spartans
No comments:
Post a Comment