Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to Turkey?

Dartmouth, NS - I received a nice email the other day from a follower of this blog who lives in Turkey and is running a hockey club. They offered a spot on their team, but then discovered the there were some rules in place that wouldn't allow me to play. However, he would still like me to help out with the club coaching wise. Of course the money is not enough to support the bills I have to pay back here in North America, but we are sharing ideas what we could work out.

I realize that Turkey was a tough experience for Brittany and myself, but a part of me wants to believe that hockey could become a popular sport with the right leaders in place.

As soon as I have more news on the club and if I will go over there (whether now or in the future), I will post it!


No comments:

Post a Comment