Friday, October 15, 2010

Job #2....

Dartmouth, NS - When I am not working at Costco (job I just resigned from and last day is Sunday!) you will find me in Halifax sitting in a cubicle looking at two televisions and two computer monitors. Why I am doing this? Because my other job is to watch sports and take stats.

I work for a company called Sports Direct Inc. that covers all aspects of sports media (box scores, live scores, play-by-play, game recaps, sports betting, and news articles). They deal with some of the largest media clients in North America so there can be some pressure to make sure the stats are accurate and published to websites in a timely fashion. However, despite the pressure, at the end of the day I get paid to watch sports. Tomorrow I will be doing NCAA football and American Hockey League scores and on Sunday I will be doing the NFL.

Once I start my new job on Monday and learn more about what exactly I will be doing, I will share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment