Saturday, February 12, 2011

Old Time Hockey - Isle's vs Pen's

So last week we saw Brent Johnson knocking out Rick DiPietro. Last night the Islanders and the Penguins had a rematch and the outcome was over 300 penalty minutes and most likely a lot of long term suspensions. I did see some dirty hits from the Islanders and I cannot condone any type of that behaviour. Hits should be clean and fights should be fair. But this game still proved to be electric and gave the fans a lot of entertainment on Long Island last night. Here is a 17 minute clip of all the fights that happened. Martin of Islanders will most likely see some suspension time for his incident around the 2 minute mark of the video. And Trevor Gillies of Islanders, well, that was pretty disgusting what he did and if I was on the ice, I would have definitely tried to get my hands on him for that dirty hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment