So I started a little consulting firm this year as a side project called North Hockey Consulting. I managed to place 3 players in Turkey. I know, my experience was less than glamorous in Turkey and it there were some tough times. But this season is perfect for Turkey. There is a new president of the federation, and the league is only a month long this season! Yes, a month long. How perfect is that? Instead of dragging out 12 games over 5 months, they will play the league in a month long season. Not too mention, my old team Baskent managed to secure some serious sponsorship dollars. Actually wish I had held off a year and went over this year to play!
The players that are going over to Baskent this season are:
Good luck to them season and hopefully they can pick up where I left off last season and this time win a championship!
No comments:
Post a Comment