Ankara, Turkey - My club, Anka SK, has served the Federation (TBHF) with papers to let them know that they are taking them to court. This happened on Monday (Oct. 26) and I haven't heard too much news since then. What I do know is that all leagues in Turkey are suspended until the judge makes a decision or the matter is settled outside of court. I feel that a decision should be made within two weeks considering that judge has already made a decision on the matter last year and the Federation never honoured that decision.
This pushes the start of the league back a couple of weeks, but as soon as the decision is made practices can start and Brittany and I can start coaching as well as getting ready for the season. Because of this delay the Swedes are heading home to try to find something temporary or permanent. The Russain forward has delayed his flight so he will arrive Nov.26.
That is all the news right now. As soon as I hear more, I will post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment