
Stowe, Vermont - Just been hit by the realization that I will be driving 30+ hours after booking my hotels today. My journey will start on Tuesday, Oct.6 and I will be spending my first night in Fort Wayne to catch the Komets of Fort Wayne take on the Gems of Dayton on Wednesday night. The next morning I will continue my journey to happening city of Kearney, Nebraska. After a night there experiencing all that Kearney has to offer, I will be driving through Denver and into Colorado Springs to catch the CC Tigers play the Northeastern Huskies.
Looking forward to seeing most of the Northern US states in three days.
Looking forward to seeing most of the Northern US states in three days.
The Happy Travelers hits the road again... that's a long time on the road by yourself! We will be with you all the way. Keep us updated! Love you and so proud of you, Tyler! Mom
ReplyDelete