Barcelona, Spain - That is correct. Brittany and I just checked into our posh hotel in Barcelona. It has been a crazy week in Ankara. On Thursday Brittany and I went to Istanbul to film an interview for a English TV show called 'Crossroads'. It is broadcasted all over Turkey and also live via webcast (link will be below). The interview lasted 45 minutes and was filmed in the new rink in Istanbul. It will be airing live on Friday 19. I will find out what time so everyone can watch it.
I also did a newspaper interview for the English newspaper, The Daily News. Here is a link to the article:
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=-2010-03-14
The All-Star game took place on Saturday night and it was a big event. My team, Europe, beat Asia 9-4. Good crowd and even better after party at the 312 Arena.
Before the All-Star game Brittany and I decided enough was enough with our situation in Ankara and decided to take a early trip. We have been fed up with our club not paying us all the money they owe us and the Turkish ice hockey federation dragging their knuckles about planning the women's league playoffs. So we decided to take a holiday to Barcelona for 7 days.
I will post more updates on the happenings of Barcelona later!
No comments:
Post a Comment