Messi is an amazing player and he and the rest of the FCB club showed us why they are one of the best clubs in the world. They easily knocked off Stuttgart 4-0 with Messi having 2 goals. What an amazing facility Camp Nou is, I recommend anybody, football fan or not, to attend a game at Camp Nou and you will be hooked.
We visited: the Picasso Museum and saw the very early works that most people don't know about; the Wax Museum, which was ok but nothing compared to the Wax Museum in Victoria, Canada; the beach which I bet is great to be on in the summer; I took a tour of Camp Nou and got to go on the pitch and see the 'behind the scenes'; we took a Catalan cooking class and had a blast creating a traditional Catalan meal and eating it after; and walked around a lot and saw so many sights that Barcelona has to offer. But probably the biggest news of all is that I popped the important question to my girlfriend and she said yes! I picked a beautiful 18th century Neo-Classical garden to do it that is located outside of the city (pictures below).
So if anyone wants to a place to visit, I highly recommend Barcelona. The cava (Spanish sparking wine) is worth the reason enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment