Friday, February 19, 2010

2010 Super League All-Star Game

Ankara, Turkey - The date has been finalized, March 13. The Turkish Super League All-Star game will have Team Europe play against Team Turkey. I don't know what team I am on yet, but I think I will be on Team Europe. It will probably be the biggest event for hockey in Turkey, yes bigger than playoffs. The game will be broadcasted on TRT and there will be a guest appearance by Turkish Pop Star Nil Karaibrahimgil (see YouTube link for one of her music videos). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KhsLve4d0E
(Sorry to those Turks who still haven't figured out how to get around the YouTube ban in Turkey; Yes YouTube is illegal in Turkey)

After the game, Nil will be performing a private show at a club for the players and fans who attend the game! I will find out if the game will be streamed live on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment