Friday, September 18, 2009

Vermont to Colorado, Colorado to Turkey


Stowe, Vermont - Received an email from the GM late last week with instructions to be in Ankara sometime during the first week of October. I will be flying out first and Brittany will be flying out at the end of October when her job finishes. Flight is for October 1o so I will arrive in Ankara October 11.

Before the long flight, I will be embarking on a partial cross country drive across the USA. I am delivering a car to Brittany's brother (who is a goalie and his name is Tyler) who plays for Colorado College. The timing couldn't be more perfect because I will be in Fort Wayne, Indiana to catch my captains (Chris Healey) first professional exhibition game as his Dayton Gems take on the Fort Wayne Komets.

Should be an interesting trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment